sharing A few Ways to Help
1) Stream this video—Views for a Vision—to donate via YouTube ad revenue:
2) Join with, support, and champion Black Lives Matter. https://blacklivesmatter.com/
3) Add your name to the 12 million + signatures on the change.org petition “Justice for George Floyd“. https://bit.ly/2XTEeSr.
4) Donate directly to Bail Funds and Legal Help Resources using the links provided in the crowdsourced Google Doc. https://bit.ly/3gOkgBq.
5) Support Campaign Zero, Black Visions Collective, Unicorn Riot, and other organizations that have put a ton of work into dismantling current systems of oppression and lifting black voices.
6) If you’re white, honor your responsibility to hold other white people accountable and encourage education, empathy, and accountability.
7) Attend protests if possible and stay engaged — take the best care of your physical health you can manage, and do the same for your mental health. Check in with others and openly offer or ask for support.
Please also visit www.itsnicethat.com to find a list of both educational and actionable resources, including books, videos, and more links:
Written by me, Starry, from It's Me, Sesame!